Whenever someone likes me or is nice to me in any way:
-Oh man… they can’t possibly really like my weird creepy awkward self.
-I wonder what they want from me.
-I wonder what is wrong with them that they would possibly stoop so low as to talk to someone like me.
-Wait! Wait! No I need to stop this. This is internalized ableism. It is actually possible for someone to genuinely admire and respect me as well as enjoy my company.
*some amount of time later*
-Oh wait no I was right, they are just:
- making fun of me behind my back
- trying to get in my pants and not even be friends
- attempting to mooch off something or someone in my life
- fanbabe69 likes this
- existentialcrisisintensifies likes this
- hakkai-konton likes this
- kellythebearcat likes this
- palindromordnilap likes this
- thorns-on-a-black-rose likes this
- momosmoment likes this
- momosmoment reblogged this from porcelain-horse-horselain
- dandylionamongroses likes this
- hannahxcornett reblogged this from porcelain-horse-horselain
- hannahxcornett likes this
- inuyashainterpretations likes this
- the-furious-florist likes this
- themiddlechild likes this
- legendofthemoon likes this
- arkire likes this
- secretsofthedisabled likes this
- porcelain-horse-horselain posted this